Monday, February 12, 2007

Have You Seen Me?



Does anyone recognize this woman or the person next to her? She's a designer for a company I wasn't familiar with. I sat across the table from her at the wonderful Scrapbook Adhesives Gala for the World's Largest Scrapbook and they asked if I could take pictures of them looking at the book, particularly of the pages that used their products... I can't find their email address to send them copies. DOH! In all fairness they wrote it on a sheet of scratch paper that was tossed into a suitcase with several other dozen pieces of scratch paper and then was set free to roam around the studio when I returned home. If you recognize this person or their whereabouts please contact me immediately. They could be armed and dangerous.

With the broad range of scrap-aholics that read this blog I figure someone has a lead. Normally I wouldn't give a rip but I ended up taking a dozen nice shots and hate to waste them.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The person front and centre is Asha Morgan Moran who is president of Creative Memories Global, I cant help you with the person beside her. I am sure you can just forward the pics to CM head office and they will reach her.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Vicki Chrisman said...

I was there, but dont recognize them, but I bet if you contacted Kerri Kuzel at SA she might know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home