Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dr. My Eyes...

Yea, I've still got Jackson Brown on the brain.

Here's three things from last week that were easier to say through a photo. Man it was fun to have the time to take pictures again.



This is at the end of the Santa Monica Pier. It's what LA looked like on this trip. Big, colorful, flashing lights and larger than life - full of blue sky and big ideas. Hopeful with childlike fun and anticipation.



This is what God might have been saying to me, I just wasn't listening for the last year. It took getting some work under my belt and getting it out in the world to listen: No turning back now, you have a green light. Don't hesitate... you have one second to jump off the curb into traffic: GO!



This is what happens when you spend 3 of the last 4 weeks away from home and your wife. You get soft inside, romantic and remembering how good you've got it. Geez I missed her. I don't know what I'd do without her.

9 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger EquineSpirit said...

Awwww...that's so sweet! I can't imagine DH and I being apart for that long. The longest we've been apart has been a day or two and that was incredibly tough!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

I agree - about three days from the hubby and kids is all I can handle without getting depressed about being gone. He does great with them but I just miss being in their presence.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Cool photos for scrapping ,-) ;-)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger wes said...

Well Nathalie, feel free to scrapbook them any time you'd like. ;0)

I'll send you full res versions...

wes the wise-arse.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just emailed you 2 pages

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Great photos, I'm sure it get harsd being away so much. I couldn't do it

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger dflygirl said...

Wes

That is sooo sweet! You should make a mini book about your love for connie!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dee G said...

Ah, Wester you ol' softie! Nice to see. I feel the same way about my Czech princess.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger nancy_scraps said...

Ahhh.
These pictures are a mini vacation for those of us stuck in cold Minnesota with that grey everywhere that winter becomes with salt on everything.

Only the vibrant blue sky seems the same...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home