Wednesday, January 31, 2007

form and function

Sorry, I've been out of internet range for the last few days so I'm playing catch up:




Being a slow, lazy scrapbooker without a dedicated work space makes me appreciate all the products that make preserving memories faster and dummy proof for layouts and embellishment combinations. I like doing something artsy now and then but the bulk of things is trying to finish pages as fast as I'm taking pictures and have events in my life piling up. I've only been cropping for maybe six months and already there's a defecit so big that my best hope is to journal whatever I can and pass on potential pages to great-nieces and great-nephews.

Imagination Project ( through Emily and Ginger ) have come out with some embellishments that I thought were genius. Round stickers, modular date, event and placeholder stickers that make putting date stamps in layouts brainless and asthetically pleasing. I usually just scratc the info down in the corner but I guess the guy in me geeked out on the dual purpose and clever aspect of these things. You can check them out at http://imaginationproject.com/

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Gen X stuff. too cute. What is the name of these stickers?

How did your meetings in Cal go?

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Emily Adams said...

Melissa - I know the name...these are prototypes of coasters {lighter than chipboard}, not stickers. These are called Mixed Dates & are part of the Project Essentials line.

hello there, Wes...

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Emily!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

Who rocks my world? Wes Thomsen of course...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home