Tuesday, January 02, 2007

in the news

Made it on the Fox 9 morning news. How cool is that?

Click here for ipod download

Click here for Windows Media Player download

Click here for Quicktime download

You can visit the Fox 9 Twin Cities website here.

I've also been slow in posting because I'm getting ready for the Grezzo Gallery show in Northfield Friday night. Thanks for all the fantastic layouts from Utah, Tenessee, Colorado, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin and right here in the great white north! I tried to put them all in the picture for this post and it wasn't working. Too many and too many people to be bummed if their layout didn't make it to the blog. Sorry! :0)

Thanks!

wes

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wes!
The most manly dude in scrapbooking!
Nice spot man!
See ya later

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger EquineSpirit said...

How awesome is that?!? Congrats! M.A. is one of my favorite news personalities. I'd love to meet her and Chef Andrew someday. I love watching the two of them at the state fair every year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home