Wednesday, October 18, 2006

pacific time




I came to Los Angeles for the first time twenty two years ago for a couple months and have been back quite a few times since. Of all the things I've done in LA, I've never taken the bus anywhere until today.

Connie and I had a 10 hour layover on our way to New Zealand so we hopped the city bus and headed down to Manhattan Beach where I'm sitting in a coffee shop getting ready to walk in the sand with the sun going down in the west... soon to be chasing it ourselves. It's kind of a Superman thing, if we fly around the world fast enough we end up landing in Auckland a day ahead of Minneapolis time. WIll wonders never cease?

wes

4 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to love New Zealand...went to all the places you are going 17 years ago on my Honeymoon...loved everything about it. I can't wait to get back there some day.

peace
Kim

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger dflygirl said...

Have a fantastic trip...I can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger ScrapsofMe said...

Woohoo...have fun, stay in touch, can't wait to here more 'scrapped tales'!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your trip went well and we get a NZ update soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home