Monday, December 17, 2007

My Space in the World

When I moved so did my email address ( with a new service provider ) and one of the things I decided to start over instead of try to re-direct was my myspace page. I didn't really use it much before but made a new one and looking forward to repopulating it with friends? Do you have a myspace account? Won't you be my neighbor and add to my puny list of "friends?"

My page is www.myspace.com/wesolio

Click Here to go There.

Thanks!

wes


PS> The studio has walls ( actually two walls built 4 inches apart on the side by the furnace in the other room to cut down on sound ) are up and I'm priming / painting right now.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

myspace and facebook are things i have not gotten into, maybe because it is all blocked at work :)
Once I get home though I will try to go add myself as a friend :)
The room is looking great and bigger then my whole apartment I think :)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger wes said...

Hey Scrap Bunny!

I think MySpace is old news now and facebook is the new myspace. :0)

"Cool" adapts and changes aster than technology now.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sissykidd said...

thanks for the add on myspace! You got to do some decorating over there. EMBELLISH! LOL

Studio looks awasome. we lay carpet in about 2 weeks in my new one. not anywhere close to your size studio but I'm excited..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home