Tuesday, November 06, 2007

OK, OK... Tag Time

I've been resisting the blog tag thing because it reminds me too much of a chain letter but reading other people's tidbits has just been too much fun. Thanks Minda, Emily and the other people who have bagged and tagged me. I'm finally getting off my butt and doing it:



Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here's my seven random facts:

1) I was born left handed but broke the two bones in my left forearm when I was 9 in a horse riding accident. The cast stayed on long enough that I just became right handed for writing and other major functions.

2) I was the first person at my High School ( that I or anyone knows of in a graduating class of about 600 students ) to have a full on mohawk. It was 1985 - 17 years ago. It didn't look very good because I had kinky hair.

3) I like romantic comedies and ocasionally cry during them.

4) I totaled 3 cars and 2 motorcycles within a four year span.

5) I was a liscenced minister in the State of Minnesota for two years. During that time I performed a marriage ceremony.

6) I played the violin for six years in school and take perverse delight in singing off key for fun.

7) I have successfully evaded pursuit from the authorities in Tijuana.

Here are the seven people I'm sticking this with: Melissa, Scott, Jennifer, Nathalie ( knowing German will help ), The whole scrapworks team from Manila,Drew , and of course Chan! The trick is that most of the celebrity scrappers I know have already done this so I'll take a shot on these people see if they ever return my emails again...

:0)

6 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Emily Adams said...

thanks - you're a rock star for doing this! I hate sending these out sometimes, but I don't know what to say...I was in the mood for obscure personal trivia.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Minda said...

dude, tomorrow, Tallyscrapper.com, you are on!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Minda said...

I just got the word, sorry for the late notice.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

how cool - thanks man - so if I did already an layout about 7 randomn- boring facts about little Kraut me- does this count ??? :-)
http://www.scrapbook-trends.com/?p=421

Love your facts- I wasn't surprised that you totalled a couple cars- though - hahahaha - sorry- snigger*-giggle

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger wes said...

Oh Nat, of course your post counts! Very cool.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Mrs Pretzel said...

It's VERY easy to change Nat's blog to english with http://babelfish.altavista.com
I have a translator on my blog, and it's kinda cool to change it to another language just for fun. Plus, NAT is a super cool gal, and I love her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home