Sunday, October 28, 2007

eclectic



This week I was able to pick up some website work as well as a couple blasts from the past: I did some drywalling for a contractor friend of mine and got a call for a paying gig at a club downtown playing some jazzy bass. How cool is that? I got a little nostalgic for things I used to do before I got "so busy" and let video stuff consume my life. It was great.



I'm digging up the China project this week (the one I spent a few weeks in January cruising around China shooting ) for a potential meeting with a couple networks that may have interest in funding a full on TV series. Always a slim chance but we'll see what happens. May I present my Chinese business cards?

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so cool that you have so many usable talents : )
Keep us updated on the china project. I think tv would be a great media for it and there is a huge interest in the topic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home