Sunday, August 05, 2007

A.O.K.

Just a quick post to answer a group of emails.

Got in to LA fine, great bike ride. Haven't gotten the box I shipped with my laptop, clean clothes, etc. so I'm using an online kiosk to post we were out of town when the bridge dropped in Minneapolis. We use it often and had several friends who missed it by 5 - 20 minutes. Fortunate for us and our friends, tragic for others.

Thanks for your emails! I'll post pictures and more when I get my computer and online access.

wes

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to hear you and yours are ok. My prayers are with you and your town though because I'm sure there is still a lot going on. Let me know if there is anything I can do, can't make your labtop appear faster but I can pray and scrapbook : )

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Glad you all are ok. It been amazing to me how many people I know in the area because of our connection with the internet and scrapbooking. My prayers go out to the grieving families.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home