Thursday, July 19, 2007

fast photo

I'm a big fat cheater!



I brought my sales guy at work over to Archivers in Maple Grove during lunch and exposed him to scrapbooking. He actually picked up some stuff as did I. My mom's birthday is coming up so I got her a quickie style "Scrapbook in a Box" to help cut down on some of the picture anarchy that's happening in her closet. Now she can get stuff out on a coffee table to bore visitors with her children that frankly are old enough to have grandchildren...



I can see that hate-mail now... nope, this probably hasn't been tested and it's going to eat photographs like bundt cake but do I really want some of those pictures to last forever?

Doing it with her will be a nice little sit down, all inclusive, non creative, brain resting, chit chat diversion from meaningful conversation. ;0)

wes

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger China Doll said...

I think they are great! I mean there are times that you just want a nice break and something already pre-made for you. :-D But you can always change it around and add your own flair to it.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

if it is from Archivers then it shouldn't eat the phots, their stuff is top shelf. Hope you have a great time working on it with your mom.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Latharia said...

LOL...nothing wrong with cheatin'! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home