Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tally Scrapped



Today is the big day that I have a layout challenge on for the Tally Scrappers! Visit their home page here or go directly to the challenge here.



I've gotten a lot of love from the Tally Scrapping group so check them out. There's online communities, shopping, techniques, news, challenges and lots and lots of layouts!



I'm part of the Survivor Challenge that happens Thursdays in preparation for the show. Get the scoop here on what's happening on Survivor and submit a layout in the next six days for prizes like Tim H's sweet new Grunge Board. Virtually indestructible. Virtually... I'll see what I can do.



My challenge was based on dementing famous quotes into something less edifying and more realistic. I did a layout that was text heavy and visually light. ( Maybe artistic? ) Instead of a photo I put a little mirror that's big enough to see something but small enough to not know exactly what's in it on the first go around.



Visit www.Tallyscrapper.com to check out my layout and mis-quote!

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is pretty cool - love htat challenge- and...my oh my- your layout is freakin' cool - I love that!!!!

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your pictures. The third one from the top looks like Andy Warhol meets pointilism or something like that.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger ChristyR said...

love the challenge! Thank you Wes!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Mrs Pretzel said...

Great challenge! Thanks, for making my brain think so hard. I'm so NOT a quote girl. Not famous ones anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home