Monday, February 26, 2007

The three H's

I was revewing an article I wrote for a scrapbooking magazine about "luring men into scrapbooking" and it got me to thinking about why men I've met scrapbook and what's appealing to me. It all boiled down to what I guess I'm now calling the three H's.

When I ask women why they scrapbook I get creative expression, time with the ladies, their children, their family, processing their thoughts and emotions, all kids of reasons.

With guys I wonder if it boils down to history, heritage and hobbies.

That's what's gotten me hooked anyway. :0)



Other than that much of the midwest went into hibernation mode under a foot of snow that dumped over night. It was a delight to finally have an excuse to spend a Saturday sitting around in front of a fire and watching the first season of "Lost."

wes

5 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting. I think it get down to those for most girls too.
When you are ready to catch up on this session of Lost you can go here: http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Should be a nice picture on your high end computer stuff : )

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger mindakms said...

okay, i've been to your home, where in the heck is this cool room? Were you keeping it a secret? Looks very cosy!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger D@nielle said...

You are so cool Wes, wish my DH would stop complaining about me on his blog and just start scrapping too ;D

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger wes said...

d@nielle, Did your husband pick up a copy of the movie? You haven't seen it yet have you? They take a while to ship to Europe. ;0)

wes

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger EquineSpirit said...

Uggghhhhh....all that snow! I was going to take photos of the snow we got and then decided not to. I don't want to remember it...LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home