Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Small world.

Through a crazy series of events I got an email a while ago from a Japanese scrapbooker from Tokyo named Ikuko. ( Hi Ikuko! She reads the blog. )

Although I don't know how to read Japanese I think I'm fishing out phrases like "big hairy fat guy" , " cute wife " , "lack of layout skills but funny pictures " , " should try Japanese motorcycles " , " loud but loveable," etc. That's just my loose translation...

You can check out Ikuko's blog and picture of her copy and try and translate yourself here:

http://scrapaholic.typepad.jp/scrapbooking/

Thanks goodness much of the world has learned English to compensate for mono-lingual bozos like me. :0)

wes

( or in Japanese )

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger mindakms said...

Now you can say your movie was a world wide hit. That you received rave reviews from the movie savvy Japanese. If anyone challenges your statements, refer them to her site. I mean really, how can they argue?!?!?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Kim -today's creative blog said...

Her blog was all little squares.

But, your blog is very funny. Thanks for the laughs. I need to read more to learn about this movie Scrapped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home