Wednesday, August 30, 2006

real ingredients

So lovely Jennifer just posted a response to triangulation and I loved it.

"Can I say I adore Cathy Zielske. She is so cool. If you like her, you'll love Ali Edwards. She's as real as it gets."

I should mention that I can't imagine Cathy Z. possibly being tickled by anything more than hearing "if you like Cathy then you'll love Ali Edwards." It makes me wonder if Ali Edwards is a more believeable Cathy Zeilske than Cathy is...

So how real are we talking? Like pick your nose in public real? I don't mean driving in rush hour and scratching the rim... that's nothing. I mean like right down the sidewalk baby. Maybe a double knuckle job?

How about a raw unshaven armpit cuz' let's face it... anybody can share the trials and tribulations of their day. Dr. Phil "gets real" but do we ever see him out of makeup?

I throw the gauntlet down ladies. Let's see how "real" these scrapbook rock stars really are!


5 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real, "double-knuckle", gotta love that image. For some reason all I can think of is double-fisted, double-barrel, double or nothing. Yeah, I know, enough of the word associations. I could keep going but I won't.

How about as real as...making a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and eating so much of it that you eventually have to pour dish soap over it to stop from eating it? (Sex and the City)

Seriously, so "real" they don't even know they are rock stars. Humble and gracious. Okay, that sounds like my Grandma but those are the most appropriate words.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said...

good lord - what on earth have I blog-rolled onto?

Hilarious. Seriously, I have to pee.

I cant wait for the movie. I think.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about scratch your butt, pick the wedgie REAL...! Fartin' and belchin' REAL...! You gotta talk to ALL THREE of the crazy "real girls" Ali, Cathy AND Donna for that kind of REALITY! Just watch a pod cast dude, you will SEE how REAL they are!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger wes said...

Ahh, the old anonymous post... any leads on this pod cast? I will probably chicken out and want to stay ignorant to the depths of "real."

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 5, 2006 right here:

http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/bits_and_pieces/2006/03/index.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home