Wednesday, August 16, 2006

peek at the big night








Here's some pictures of premiere night. I was actually holed up in the library of The Woman's club immediately after the movie ended for three and a half hours until people started leaving. Everybody wanted photos and autographs so it was my pleasure to accomodate. I just don't know what happened much outside of that so I'm relying on the photos and stories of others to piece together the evening.

If you attended please write your comments here or email them to me and I'll post them. As always you can click on a phot to get a bigger version. I'll have more in depth info and pictures on the website in a week or so. This is just a quick slap up job. :0)

The short verison is over 500 people ( lots of show ups at the last second so we couldn't keep track ), limos, butlers, lots of free stuff, dancing, food... you get the idea.

Thanks!

wes

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

man! i wish i were close enough and could have attended! looks like a great time was had by all...

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh cute bags! Reminds me, do you know how much money you could make on your spiked crop bag?

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger wes said...

Hi Becky, I wish you were able to attend as well. A good time WAS had by all except the clean up crew...

Melissa: those spikey bags are pretty labor intensive... I had to cut a hole for each spike and rivet then feed it through and screw it in or bend a couple tabs for each one. If I remember right I ordered about 2500 spikes & studs and felt it came up short then ordered another 100.

Something that is a little easier are T Shirts... I've got a couple designs in the works that are kind of along the bag theme. Stuff that husbands might even wear that promote scrapbooking from a uys point of view and with any luck show the importance of what it's all about. I'm still working on the theme of scrapbookers being the "guardians of our families history."

Can't say much more because I don't want the designs ripped off before I even get the shirts made.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Christine Smith said...

Wes, just a quick link to my blog with pictures and a recap --
http://www.christinesmithdigital.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home