Wednesday, August 16, 2006

more next peeks




Of course you need candy for watching your movie and some people wanted more than the one copy of the DVD in their gift bag.

Overall this was an amazing night and even though I didn't actually get to see much of it I was floored by everyone's graciousness and just how much dang fun scrapbookers can have. I was particularly surprised at responses from men who gave in to their wives dragging them along. They seemed to really enjoy themselves!

I'm very happy to say the event has spawned several other "premiere nights" at regional scrapbook stores in the next few weeks where I come in with a projector and show the movie on the big screen, they whip up gift bags and we all have food and beverages then do the picture and autograph thing. Good times. It's a blast to connect with people first hand after they watch something you make because it opens up so many doors for conversation that goes deeper than if you just met n the street.

wes

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to be coming to the west coast? If not consider this my request to do a public showing in the bay area of California as asked for in your very entertaining credits.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger wes said...

Melissa...

How could you even read those credits?! I am going to fix them for the public release ( which I desperately need to be working on right now ) so they are in a font people can read...

I've had a few requests so I'll foloow up with some people and see if someone can find a theater and organize it.

wes

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was a labor of love to read them but they are worth it : ) If you want a theather helper you know I'm here :) I could even use my school with my lcd projector if all else fails : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home