Wednesday, September 13, 2006

productive duplicity


WOW! my flagged email inbox number has dipped below 100 for the first time in months. Things have slowed down enough for me to get back into answering urgent, pressing, life threatening emails and I am exstatic that I am now down to 99 in my inbox! How marvelous is that? ( how pathetic is that?! )

Ahh, sweet victory. If I had two of me imagine what I could get done? Hmm, nope. I would just sit around and argue wth myself all day. Be careful what you wish for in this modern age of cloning. There might be a sheep somewhere with my face on it.

wes

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wes......Just stoping by to wish you great success on the movie! I was just interviewed last week by Miss Kelly Crow of the WSJ about men who scrapbook, or in my case...men who have them done by people like me. I'm sure you are going to be a bit hit!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger wes said...

Hi Stacy,

I was on Kelly's hit lost as well and did an interview last week. I'm thinking / hoping for a resurgance of interest in scrapbooking.

Thanks for the post! I'm going to go check out your blog now and keep my fingers crossed for a good article. :0)

wes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home