Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Red Eyes: The Indie World.



Caught a cheap redeye flight home @ 1:00am from LAX to MSP. Arrived at 6:00 am. Nate doesn't fly well and almost made it all the way home but couldn't get off the plane fast enough and puked while we were waiting to unload. Poor guy.

I dropped him off, dropped off the rental gear and started looking through dailies. Using new technology ( a month old on the market ) like P2 cards presented some problems that were as yet undisclosed by the manufacturer. It looked like I lost large chunks of my footage so I ended up staying awake and found out most of it could be easily recovered through a goofy process that was undocumented. I ended up not sleeping until Monday night which makes a new record in my work day. No sleep for 36 hours. Good times.
:0)

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger wes said...

Oh my goodness, how cool is the digital artquirks site? Thanks for the heads up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home