Friday, May 05, 2006

Guest Speaker?!

I was a speaker today at a seminary here in the twin cities. I spoke for the chapel service at The Masters Institute and had a blast. I was a little intimidated but pretty much just talked thorugh my notes and chatted with people afterwards who were very gracious and engaged in some Q&A. You can check out their website here.

I'm not really qualified for this sort of thing but figured if they were crazy enough to invite me, I was crazy enough to give them my two cents worth. I pretty much talked through an article I was asked to write for the Lutheran Ambassador. You can view a pdf version of it here.

I'm coming from a place where I am uncomfortable with a lot of the crazy things that go on in the name of religion and am just getting back to simple basics of faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home